Advanced Industrial Care Customer Information
Ready to get started?
2481 Pacheco Street
Concord, CA 94520
2477 Pacheco Street
Concord, CA 94520
Keeping You Informed
Here are answers to some common questions we hear from our partners.
- Do we need an appointment or can we just walk in? All physicals and injury rechecks are by appointment only. New injuries are walk-ins; however, please call ahead of time to let us know you are coming in as we need time to prepare.
- Do you offer after hours new injury care?Yes, we do, as long as there is a physician available to meet you at the office. Just call our after hours phone number and we will assist you.
- What do I need to bring to my appointment? Your photo ID and if you were given any paperwork by your company, bring it with you. We also ask that if you are coming in for a physical and you wear glasses that you bring them to your appointment. Every physical requires a vision test.
- How long will my appointment take?It varies with different physicals and various injuries, but you should plan for at least one hour.
- Can I make my own appointments or does my company have to? You can always schedule your own appointments if the company has not done so yet.
"I will never forget the first time I brought an employee in to be seen at Advanced Industrial Care. The employee was put completely at ease as the doctor went on to explain the treatment methods and just how they were going to help him get right back to work."
What to Expect from Advanced Industrial Care
Our team is genuinely interested in all patients and enjoys developing a close working relationship with our clients.
Feel at Home
Each patient is welcomed by our front-desk team and made to feel comfortable. We go through all the paperwork and answer any questions that you have.
Tests & Vitals
Our medical assistant takes some vitals and does some initial tests inline with the treatment you have requested. We explain each test, the procedure, and why we are performing it.
Time With the Doctor
Next you will enjoy time with one of our care physicians who will evaluate and discuss our immediate findings. If possible, he or she will provide some advice and explain the next step.
If necessary, you will be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment and we will provide feedback to the company or employer. Any documentation will be confidentiality and securely shared so as to protect your privacy.